Pastoral, Spiritual and Religious Care – Lauriston House
Provides spiritual and religious care to all patients, relatives and carers at Bromley Healthcare's Rehabilitation Unit at Queen Mary's Hospital.
The Chaplain is a member of the Kings College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Chaplaincy team. Spiritual and religious care, irrespective of belief (religious or non religious) is provided for all patients, relatives and carers.
The experience of starting rehabilitation after a stay in hospital may cause many different emotions for patients, relatives, carers and friends and you may feel that you would like someone to talk to in confidence.
The Chaplain can:
- Provide a trained, friendly and confidential listening ear when you need to talk.
- Provide a shoulder to cry on when emotions surface.
- Provide a bedside ministry (prayer, Holy Communion, anointing).
- Contact and liaise with local belief or faith group leaders on your behalf.
- Ensure that your faith needs are supported.
If you would like to talk to a Chaplain, please ask one of the nurses or other members of staff to make a referral to the Chaplain, or you can make a direct contact.
Tel: 01689 863912
Christmas Carol Service
A Christmas carol service will be held on Thursday 19 December 2019 at 3 pm in the Multi-faith room, adjacent to Foxbury Ward (3rd floor Main Building). All patients, visitors and staff are Welcome. Light refreshments kindly provided by Bromley Healthcare Charity. Enquiries to: The Chaplaincy Office: 01689 email@example.com